Fuenteseca Reserva Extra Anejo 1998 15 Year Old Tequila 750ml
$684.98 price per bottle
The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.
The highland agave used in this lot were harvested in Atotonilco in the Spring of 1998. The distillate was aged 15 years in a dry, earthen-floor aging room where a delightful faint sweetness was achieved by aging nearly all in American white oak, with only 3% laid into French Oak. 75% of the white oak casks previously held Bourbon and the remaining 25% were California red wine casks and one Chardonnay cask.